Halda Valley Food and Beverage Ltd takes pride as Bangladesh’s premier tea

Halda Valley Food and Beverage Ltd is not only Bangladesh’s premier tea artisan but also a leading tea exporter in Bangladesh. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond crafting unique and high-quality teas to providing a reliable supply of our products. As a trusted tea supplier, we cater to the diverse needs of our clients, offering a comprehensive range of teas that includes robust Black tea, refreshing Green tea, enchanting Oolong, delicate White Tea, and the enticing notes of Ginger and Masala tea.

Our role as a leading tea exporter is underscored by our dedication to ensuring health, safety, and hygiene in every batch we deliver. Halda Valley Food and Beverage Ltd has set industry standards for quality and our teas are sought after by retailers, businesses, and tea enthusiasts across Bangladesh. Our commitment to inclusivity is reflected in our multilingual packaging, providing accessibility to a wider audience.

For those seeking a reliable tea supplier in Bangladesh, Halda Valley stands as a symbol of trust, diversity, and an unwavering commitment to delivering the finest teas. Connect with us for your tea supply needs and experience the excellence that defines Halda Valley’s legacy in the tea industry. For inquiries, please contact our dedicated team at export@haldavalley.com.

Halda Valley Food and Beverage Ltd.” was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide consumers with healthy and nutritious food and beverage options while promoting sustainable practices. The company aims to become a trusted brand both locally and internationally, known for its commitment to quality and ethical business practices.

Halda Valley Food and Beverage Ltd.” offers a diverse range of teas, carefully crafted using the finest ingredients and modern production techniques. Halda Valley produces a wide variety of premium tea blends, including black tea, green tea, White tea, Oolong Tea, Ginger and Masala tea. The tea leaves are carefully sourced from tea to ensure exceptional flavor and aroma.

Halda Valley Food and Beverage Ltd.” places great emphasis on maintaining high quality throughout its production processes. The company follows strict quality control measures and adheres to international standards to ensure that our teas meet or exceeds customer expectations.
We have an international standard Tea lounge called “Halda Valley Tea Lounge.” It is located in the capital city of Bangladesh, where tea lovers can indulge in a delightful experience of flavors, relaxation and warm hospitality.

International Exhibition

We are proud to share that we attended the Gulf Food Fair 2023. Here are some snapshots from this renowned event.

Our Certifications

Our Products

Loose tea

Our Packaging for loose tea

Our teas are available in polypropylene, gunny bags, 5-ply cartons, and wooden chests, catering to your preferences. Additionally, you can personalize our teas with your logo, design, and custom packaging.


Gunny BAG

Wooden Chest

5ply Carton

Our Logistics

Discover the world, one sip at a time. Our goal is to link you with the finest teas using a range of transportation options including DHL, FedEx, and a variety of tailored methods such as road, sea, and air, ensuring your preferences are met at every step.

Payment Options

  1. 100% Letter of Credit (LC) from an internationally Recognized Bank
  2. Telegrapgic Transfer (TT): 30% advance TT, and the rest 70% against shipping documents.
We proudly announce the global reach of our teas: Exports extended to the following countries!

Contact us